Wednesday, January 8, 2014

year in review: 2013

Best Photos of 2013

 
i like this photo because it base a funny happy emotion.
the guy is acting like he is getting shot by iron man


this is one my favorite photo because i like how the girl is holding the sun.
its avoiding mergers and i like the way some avoiding mergers are taken.


i like this photo because the tornado are hitting the water and there is 4 in a strat line.



Your Favorites

1. What was the best song of 2013?


Eminem: Rap God 














I chose this one because i like the songs he makes and the way he sings he's songs.
I was attracted to is person because he is not like other rapers.
i that it was the best of 2013 because it was something new and fresh.

2. What was the best movie of 2013?

3. What was the most important news story of the year?

4. Who was the most important person of 2013?

5. What was the biggest sports OR entertainment story/person of 2013?

Part 3: Your Holiday and Hopes for 2014

1. Tell me what is the one thing that happened on your holiday that you will remember?
I will all ways remember my new collection of manga. i got at lest 25 new manga.

2. What are your resolutions for 2014? 
My resolutions is to watch more anime and read more manga.   (I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM!!!!!) 

3. What are you looking forward to in 2014?
Im looking forward for new manga and anime thats going to be realist. (I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM OK!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment